Sunday, November 14, 2004

Avast, ye computer is back!

i finally got my computer back, yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i can spend countless hours wasting time in my room rather than getting homework done. they say computers are wonderful tools for homework but i actually find it a giant distraction. maybe i'll spend more time in my dorm room now though. and i can finally look at all my naughty sites that i felt too ashamed to look at down in the computer lab.
well, having my computer now possibly spells good news for my blog cause i actually might feel like adding to it now and then. ass for now, i'm not feeling too expressive. i mostly just want to surf the net for useless information and peruse my buddy list for more acquaintances to chat with.

2 Comments:

Blogger Logan Clark said...

Um, Tom says that climbing of the rec center is a goal for the weekend. So you two can make a competition out of that. It will be a blood alcohol to speed type ratio.
And, yay for your computer.

12:12 AM  
Blogger Scotteth too hotteth said...

my idea for a contest is see how fast we can take down a party ball, get good and fucked up, how's that sound?

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home