Monday, November 29, 2004

well i have to say, FUCK THIS WEBSITE! i have a new sympathy for my fellow posters as i just lost a post of mine own too. damn web page wouldn't load the fucker. fuck shit piss ass dick. ok, done. anyway, my post had something to do with thanksgiving and eating and getting fat and drinking beer and self fornication. all things attached to pretty much every holiday. moral of my condensed story: thanksgiving is a calorie filled weekend.
well, i only have 9 days of class and 4 days of finals left, OH MY GOD!!! but that means going home and very hopefully even though unhappily getting a job. i hope to find one that keeps me out of the public eye because i hate the hellish season of holiday shopping. nothing but edgy people not knowing what to get looking to pick up deals on this, get the last thing of that. everyone turns into the biggest asshole because there's so much pressure attached to christmas and it's materialisticness. and i would like to do anything i could to avoid all of these assholes so i don't become one myself. this means finding a dirty grunt job which i'd like anyway. a man who can't use his hands isn't a man after all. and i don't mean dragging items across a scanner.
well anyway, let's remember what the holidays are really for. not hoping to get all the presents you asked for but for eating, getting fat, drinking, and self fornicating. merry xxx-mas to all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Logan Clark said...

Ay yes, what does cause that? I have now taken to typing posts in word first and then copying them over. Anywho, physical labor is truly man's true purpose along with drinking.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Scotteth too hotteth said...

i'd have to say the two really go hand in hand. if you don't fear working with a hangover, than you don't have the right job. and if you do fear it but do it anyway, than you are a good drinker. so cheers to beers and the almighty dollar, the wonderful thing we purchase beer with. as the great philosopher homer simpson once said, and i quote, "to beer, the cause of AND solution to all of life's problems"

5:14 PM  
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Aye, I think that is what has led to my more casual drinking. I work hard all day, and prefer beer to other beverages with my dinner now. As for the Simpsons and work, more specifically my worthles job up here, I would just like to say, "Kill my boss? Do I dare live out the American dream?"

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home