Saturday, December 03, 2005

to all my fans

i decided to switch my thing to allow anonymous comments since i seem to hear from others that they read my blog, but the only person to ever comment is logan. it's pretty much just evolved into a drawn out conversation between us.

anyway, feel free to give me shit when i whine about something so i can realize when i'm bein a pussy. or just tell me you love me or lust after my hot bod. and if that's the case, leave some contact information so we can further discuss my hot bod.

another little fact for you all:
in his younger age, chuck norris offered to sell his soul to the devil for unlimited martial arts capability. the devil obliged, and shortly after the transaction was made, chuck norris delivered a roundhouse kick to the devil's face and took his soul back. the devil simply laughed it off as he appreciates irony. besides, he should have seen it coming.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am your Number ONE FAN!!!!
Nick

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Candy Dick's School of Sex. Class is in session.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Logan Clark said...

My favorite: "Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead
decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter
he grew a beard."

It is my favorite only because it proves that you should always have a beard.

Skank.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Logan Clark said...

Oh yeah, BOOYA!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Scotteth too hotteth said...

well in an attempt to preserve my poor mother's name, a certain comment had to be omitted. i am very much accepting of talking about one's mother. however, libelous imitation is just crossing the line. please respect the birth-mothers of this land as they have given our life sustenance and can very well take it away.

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so true. I gave you life, and I can snuff it out at any time! Thanks for coming to my defense son!
I've enjoyed reading your blog. I feel I've gotten to know you so much better - along with getting to know some of your friends better as well. You have quite a wit about you!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home